Currently accepting applications for Pool Manager until February 20, 2017. Must have lifeguard certification. Applications are available at Benton City Hall.
1. Park closes at 11:00 P.M.
2. Kiddie Park pavilions are not rented. They are for public use at any time during park hours.
3. Joe Creason Community Building is open to walkers only Monday – Friday 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. unless rented. Signs will be posted. Please no walkers when the building is rented.
Schedule of Fees - Effective 2/1/2011:
$200/day ($125 deposit required) ($100/day if rented for 5 consecutive days or more)
General activities for the use by for-profit entities (cheerleaders, athletic teams, etc.) including dances, trade/craft shows, or any function where the lessee may be acting as a promotor or may be charging a fee for participation (fundraising).
Non-profit organizations, labor unions, charitable organizations, church groups, or other non-profit activities that may/may not be charging a fee or fundraising.
*Resident - $50/2 hours then $15 additional hours ($130/day); Non-Resident - $75/2 hours then $15 additional hours
Public activities, private parties, receptions or ceremonies. (No fundraising events).
$125/3 hours maximum ($125 deposit)
Dance for middle school age or older (no fee or fundraising)
Special circumstances when only one hour is needed (church service, basketball, etc.)
$10 flat rate
Use of kitchen.
$35 - 2 hour maximum, $5 each additional hour
Joe Creason Room (kitchen included)
Grandstands - to be determined per event
Grandstands for Fair & Tater Day - to be determined.
No reservation shall be made more than one year in advance. Scheduling shall be on a first come, first serve basis. Each lessee shall agree to leave the facility in the same state of cleanliness as when leased. The lessee shall be held responsible for all breakage or damage caused to the facility as a result of the activities conducted under the terms of such lease.
**Resident is defined as a real property owner with the City limits of City of Benton.
Joe Creason Community Building Rules:
- No alcohol or drugs
- No sitting or standing on tables
- No gum/ No spitting
- All parties/reunions, etc. shall be contained to the gym; not the lobby or the restrooms
- Remove all tape/tacks used for decorating
- Clean up ALL drink spills from the floor/carpet
- Clean up ALL food from the floor/carpet and tables
- Turn off all lights when leaving
- Check restrooms before leaving
- All trash should be removed and put in the dumpster on the right side of the building
- The building should be left in the same condition it was found.Please report any damage to City Hall